Retirees and those close to retirement.
We specialize in working with people who are currently retired or very close to retirement (within 2 years). This approach allows us to tailor our service and expertise to the unique needs of retirees.
Diligent savers with $1,000,000 or more to invest.
While our clients would hardly consider themselves to be “rich”, thanks to a lifetime of diligent saving and frugal living they have accumulated a retirement nest egg of at least one million dollars.
Looking for a trusted advisor.
We believe that making intentional decisions with your money is the best way to achieve your financial and retirement goals. Our clients understand that the success of their retirement is too important to be doing it themselves, and they appreciate the value of having experienced guidance.
Are you ready to be Intentional about your retirement?
If this sounds like you, and you have at least one million dollars* to invest, we would love to speak with you. Click here to learn about Our R.E.T.I.R.E. Process
*While we would love to help everyone, we have very intentionally limited the number of clients we serve so that each client gets the personalized attention they need. If you feel you are not a fit for the criteria above, we suggest that you visit letsmakeaplan.com to find a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ near you.
- Investment Management
- Financial Planning
- Severance/Compensation Plan Advice
- Retirement Income Planning
- Social Security and Medicare Optimization
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Distribution Strategies
- Healthcare Planning
- Long-Term Care and Life Insurance
- *Raymond James financial advisors do not render advice on tax or legal matters. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional. Investment and asset management services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.