While it’s never easy to watch stocks fall, CIO Larry Adam sees any current weakness in the market as a potential buying opportunity.
In the video above, Chief Investment Officer Larry Adam discusses five factors pointing to continued stock market growth:
- The economy is accelerating.
- The Fed has put interest rate increases on hold.
- Earnings are better than expected, and estimates for future quarters are being revised higher.
- Dividends have remained healthy and have reached a record high.
- The U.S. market continues to de-equitize, meaning fewer companies are trading publicly.